- This event has passed.
Women with Ambition (Kenora)
September 27, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - September 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pmCDN347
Be a part of the largest personal and professional development conference of it’s kind in Northwestern Ontario. During this three-day event, you will choose workshops and content aligned with your journey to becoming the best version of you.
Who should attend?
Business owners, career professionals, and all women in between ready to take action to develop their personal and professional lives.
Here is what you can expect from attending the conference:
Women of Ambition Mixer with Barley’s Angels and Trivia Twins.
• Jacqui Nagy: Busting The Work/Life Balance Myth
• Karen Richardson: Change Your Money Mindset
• Judith Chambers: Leading With Emotional Intelligence
• Destiny Seymour: From Employee To Entrepreneur, How To Leave Your Day Job To Pursue Your Passion
• Susie Parker: The Impact Of Storytelling On Social Media
• Ben Fries: Cyber Security
• Kira Onysko: Movement & Mimosas
• Healthy Lifestyle For Busy Women, Social Media And Branding, Navigating Male Influenced Industries, Secure Funding For Your Business, Be An Exceptional Leader, Take Control Of Your Finances
• Engage with like-minded women using your diverse skills and knowledge to learn the power of peer networking.
• Jacquie Nagy on Graceful Autonomy: Self-Coaching Practices To Be More Courageously Confident, Congruent And Resilient
• Daniel Morrison and Anna Samoylova
• Carefully selected women-owned businesses brought directly to the conference for you to browse and shop!
For further information, visit https://womenbosssociety.com/women-with-ambition-conference
To register your interest, please use the link below to join our e-mail list. Details will be sent directly to your inbox.