Invest in the Next Big Idea From the North
NOA liaises with angel investors and groups across Northern Ontario who are seeking innovative and high growth potential investment opportunities. We strive to provide angel members with key investment information, resources and tools to improve their investment success.
We invite angel investors to register their information with NOA. Angel member identifications are held in the strictest of confidence.
How are angel investors qualified?
Investor members of NOA are individuals who meet the “Accredited Investor” criteria as defined by Ontario Securities Commission. They want to invest in private enterprises and mentor entrepreneurs to help them take their businesses to the next level so that they can become the next generation of world class businesses.
Why become a member?
The benefits of joining one of NOA’s angel investment groups are:
- Increased access to local investment opportunities (qualified deal flow)
- Network with other local and regional angel Investors.
- The opportunity to co-invest with other angel investors.
- Increased due diligence.
- Access to valuable angel investing information.
- Increased capital/diversification.